Meditation, archetypal energy and sleep can significantly help manage pressure and generate positivity but do we really know what they do and the best way to use them? The mix of East and West, and the differences between them, might not be what you expect!
What a fascinating and insightful interview today with David Gandelman (teacher, author, founder of Meditation School app, host of Meditation School, Energy Matters and Grounded Sleep podcasts). David explains in a clear and interesting way how meditation, archetypal energy and sleep can help us with all aspects of our life, both professional and personal. Don’t miss this interview!
We will be discussing:
- How meditation and sleep help us better develop our potential.
- The differences between East and West regarding meditation, mindfulness and energy and how we can best integrate these for our benefit.
- Archetypal energy and the enormous influence they can have on who we are and how we react.
- Channelling energy to reduce and better manage the challenges and pressure we have and how to use them to improve balance and performance.
- How we can combine meditation, sleep and archetypal energy to bring in the sunshine and give us greatest flow!
More about David:
David Gandelman is a teacher, author, and guide whose mission is to awaken people on their path of growing into being human, and living an enlightened, purpose-driven life.
He is the founder of the Meditation School app, and host of the Meditation School, Energy Matters, and Grounded Sleep podcasts. And his meditations have been streamed millions of times. He has taught at Cornell University, NBC Universal, SAP, and numerous other organizations.
David holds a B.A. in Western philosophy from Rutgers University, which combined with his studies in Eastern spiritual traditions living in the Himalayas, as well as his experience as the director of a school for intuitive development and mysticism in Hawaii, informs a teaching style that connects energetic experience, ancient wisdom traditions, and humor in order to create a safe atmosphere for people interested in learning to meditate and develop into their potential.
- Website: https://www.meditationschool.us/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/david_gandelman/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GroundedMind
- Meditation School Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Meditation-School-106485151200134
- Author Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/David-Gandelman-111398640991842
You might also enjoy
Public speaking is something that many of us find nerve-wracking,
Leadership comes in so many forms but being a great
Ageing and the idea of getting older can have a
Mark Bernard – sales trainer, corporate mindset profits coach, speaker
As leaders and business professionals we can often find our
Today we welcome Daniel Gutierrez, mentor, coach, motivational speaker, author
We often like, and do well, in our jobs but