Deborah Gray of Totum Partners Recruitment is here to speak to us about the employment market, women in business and leadership qualities as well as the impact of hybrid working on our careers.
We will be discussing:
- The general trends in recruiting for leadership roles over the last 5-10 years.
- Women in business and where we are now regarding equality.
- The challenges for women being considered for leadership roles.
- Hybrid working and the impact on our careers.
More about Deborah:
Debbie is one of the three founding directors of Totum, which focuses on the recruitment of senior management professionals, including a broad range of functional directors/chiefs, CEOs, COOs, NEDs and other business services leadership positions.
Deborah also oversees the Operations, Transformation and Technology practice, specialising in roles including: Legal Service Excellence, Legal Project Management, Process Innovation, Change Management, Programme Management, PMO, Project and Business Analysis.
In 2019, Deborah was recognised in Timewise Power 50 awards. The Power 50 lists those who manage to achieve everything they do in their senior roles while working part-time or flexibly (Deborah works four days a week). It also reflected Totum’s approach to thinking creatively about using flexibility to support talent attraction and retention both for our clients and for our own team.
Before Totum, Debbie joined the law firm management division of recruitment firm First Counsel in 2005, where she worked with Tim and Gary. From there, the three of them founded Totum in 2012.
- A Totum guide to recruiting Chiefs, Directors and ‘Heads of’ roles in professional services (https://www.totumpartners.com/excellence-in-leadership-recruitment-guide/)
- Rewarding leadership: Chief and Director salary and bonus report (https://www.totumpartners.com/rewarding-law-firm-leadership-salary-bonus-report/)
You might also enjoy
Public speaking is something that many of us find nerve-wracking,
Leadership comes in so many forms but being a great
Ageing and the idea of getting older can have a
Mark Bernard – sales trainer, corporate mindset profits coach, speaker
As leaders and business professionals we can often find our
Today we welcome Daniel Gutierrez, mentor, coach, motivational speaker, author
We often like, and do well, in our jobs but