Today’s guest is Hannah Stainer of Psykhe Coaching talking about how to look after our mental wellbeing, staying positive and managing issues that can contribute to stress, anxiety, overwhelm or burnout.
We will be discussing:
- The struggles we have with managing our mental wellbeing and why they seem to be increasing these days.
- The differences between stress, anxiety, overwhelm and burnout and how we can recognise the symptoms.
- The potential causes of these and how they can be interlinked but then triggered but a relatively unlinked event.
- Positive actions we can take to strengthen our wellbeing and create or improve a more positive outlook.
- Managing workplace challenges and reactions to complex situations we may encounter.
- How our environment – food, sleep, fitness, exercise, interactions and interests – can have an impact on our mental wellbeing and how we can make these beneficial!
More about Hannah:
Hannah Stainer is a Wellbeing Coach, Youth Coach, a qualified Teacher and Speaker. She’s the creator and host of the Psykhe Mental Wellbeing Podcast. Hannah has a Postgraduate Diploma in Special and Inclusive Educational Needs (specialising in Dyslexia and Autism), a Diploma in Life Coaching, a Level 3 Yoga Instructor qualification, a Masters Degree in Psychology and is a Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society.
Hannah has experience of living with depression and anxiety, imposter syndrome, people-pleasing and an awful relationship with herself. She realised one day she wasn’t really ok and set out to change her life, to be ok. Now she’s sharing what she’s learnt with others.
Hannah is a keen Mental Health advocate and holds several voluntary roles including as a Time to Change Champion, a Rethink Mental Illness Peer Mentor, a Cruse Bereavement Support Volunteer and a Samaritans Listening Volunteer.
You can find Hannah here:
- Website – www.psykhe.co.uk
- Facebook – @psykhecoaching
- Instagram – @psykhecoaching
- Twitter – @psykhecoaching
You might also enjoy
Today’s guest is Paul Davis – Award winning Consultant, Author,
Today’s guest is Charles Vogl – Author, speaker and advisor
Today we welcome Jennifer K Hill, Evolutionary Leader, CEO, Entrepreneur,
The menopause can be a controversial topic in the workplace,
Dr Soliman: Mindset and the Mind-Body Connection – How this helps decision making, clarity and transforming our lives
Dr Mohamed Soliman – physician (with a special interest in
Marie Hale: Resilience, courage, motivation – how we can use our strengths to move forwards positively
Marie Hale – CEO of @Revenue marketing and sales agency
Dawson Church: How Science and Neuroscience Impact Consciousness and Can Improve Our Life and Career
Dawson Church is a science writer, researcher and integrative health