Today we welcome Marie Hale, CEO of @Revenue, her marketing and sales agency and Fwd Revolution, an organisation for talented women in the marketing sector.
We will be discussing:
- The female recession and what we can do to counteract this.
- The dialogue surrounding equality and what women really want.
- How we can support this positively and dynamically .
- Resilience and turning negatives into positives.
- How the pandemic has caused a female recession but also opened pathways to a more equitable workforce and new opportunities.
More about Marie:
Marie Hale has revolutionized business marketing and sales with her agency @revenue, in her private consulting practice Lipstic Logic and in speaking arenas for over 20 years. Now she and her team have their sights set on their next revolution: replacing the broken systems and culture of inequity that caused the feminine recession. fwd@revolution is an organization like no other, offering flexible work schedules, educational support systems and the community talented women in marketing need to thrive.
Between 2017 and 2018, Marie lost her life and business partner and her best friend. As she had to find the strength over and over again to reassemble her life, she felt deeply that what she had been through had a bigger purpose. When the pandemic hit and the pressures of remote schooling and the feminine recession started closing in, Marie snapped and within 3 days she had the plan to burn it all to the ground and build something better. With her 20 years of experience running multi-national teams, her heart for big vision with powerful operational structures and her hard-won resilience, Marie is ready to lead the charge for women, working parents and everyone else working themselves into the ground to survive.
- Website: https://www.atrevenue.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marie-hale/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/revenuechicago
You might also enjoy
Public speaking is something that many of us find nerve-wracking,
Leadership comes in so many forms but being a great
Ageing and the idea of getting older can have a
Mark Bernard – sales trainer, corporate mindset profits coach, speaker
As leaders and business professionals we can often find our
Today we welcome Daniel Gutierrez, mentor, coach, motivational speaker, author
We often like, and do well, in our jobs but