Matthieu Le Cann, COO and Co-Founder of TVTY is my guest today, talking about Corporate Wellebing and proactively positive leadership and management.
We will be discussing:
- What positive management styles are and the advantages seen in the workplace by embracing these.
- How managers can be more proactively positive in their management of teams.
- Some of the key actions that can be taken to encourage a better working environment, keeping high performance and productivity but alleviating some of the stress and pressure that is often present with this.
- How an awareness of holistic success can be interesting and beneficial to corporate success, and the benefits there can be to both corporate and employees if there is more focus on this.
More about Matt:
Co-Founder, COO @TVTY. CEO Holimetrix. Founder MLC Advisory.
More than 15 years of experience in the media. Expertise focused on innovation, technology as well as business and organizational development.
Matt says “I am keen to go beyond what I know to find the good answer to each company, client and human being!”
You can find Matt here:
- Website: TVTY
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthieu-le-cann-638b53a/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MatthieuLeCann
You might also enjoy
Today’s guest is Paul Davis – Award winning Consultant, Author,
Today’s guest is Charles Vogl – Author, speaker and advisor
Today we welcome Jennifer K Hill, Evolutionary Leader, CEO, Entrepreneur,
The menopause can be a controversial topic in the workplace,
Dr Soliman: Mindset and the Mind-Body Connection – How this helps decision making, clarity and transforming our lives
Dr Mohamed Soliman – physician (with a special interest in
Marie Hale: Resilience, courage, motivation – how we can use our strengths to move forwards positively
Marie Hale – CEO of @Revenue marketing and sales agency
Dawson Church: How Science and Neuroscience Impact Consciousness and Can Improve Our Life and Career
Dawson Church is a science writer, researcher and integrative health