Today’s guest is Patricia Allen, a Wealth Advisor, Authority on Financial Education and Empowerment for Women, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, award-winning author, and global speaker who specializes in helping women with personal finance and wealth management.
We will be discussing:
- The wealth gap and if it is narrowing or widening.
- How women entrepreneurs can become more financially empowered.
- The benefits to corporate when women are financially empowered and how they can help this happen.
- The importance of financial management and freement in wellbeing and holistic success.
- Some main points to know and watch to help us manage our financial independence.
More about Patricia:
Patricia Allen, CRPC® is a Wealth Advisor, Authority on Financial Education and Empowerment for Women, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, award-winning author, and global speaker who specializes in helping women navigate the complex world of personal finance and wealth management.
She is the creator of the Life By Your Design Blueprint, the 5 step system to help women grow, protect and preserve their assets and income so they can live a life of abundance with freedom of choice, while having their hearts and minds free from worry of the what-ifs of life.
As a professional woman working in a male-dominated field for over 25 years, Patricia has recognized that a woman’s style of communication and ways of learning are different than most men.
She provides an environment that supports women’s natural style of communicating.
Patricia believes her whole life has been a Ph.D. program preparing her for supporting women to transform their money fears to become wealth-building powerhouses.
She is unique in the field of wealth management combining purpose-driven mindset coaching and the practical aspects of money management to empower women to step into a deeper level of their power to transform the way they think about money and building wealth.
When women take control of their finances, they take control of their destiny. If women really understood their true power, we would live in a different world.
You can find Patricia here:
- Website: https://www.parisfinancialplanning.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciaallencrpc/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ParisFinancialPlanning/
You might also enjoy
Public speaking is something that many of us find nerve-wracking,
Leadership comes in so many forms but being a great
Ageing and the idea of getting older can have a
Mark Bernard – sales trainer, corporate mindset profits coach, speaker
As leaders and business professionals we can often find our
Today we welcome Daniel Gutierrez, mentor, coach, motivational speaker, author
We often like, and do well, in our jobs but