Today we welcome Valerie Fridland, professor of sociolinguistics and at the
Today’s guest is Paul Davis – Award winning Consultant, Author, Speaker, Advisor.
We will be discussing:
- The idea of purpose and living by it – and what it really means.
- How we can find out life purpose.
- What difference it makes to us both personally and professionally when we live by this.
- How integrating life purpose into companies can improve the ethos and values as well as the overall wellbeing and work environment.
More about Paul:
Paul Davis is a gifted intuitive personal advisor, an entrepreneur, a best-selling author and an award-winning business growth consultant and speaker. He is exceptional at identifying what will bring an individual fulfilment, joy and meaning by identifying their true unique life purpose. He has worked with countless business owners, leaders and celebrities from around the world and across all industry sectors and has helped to transform several unprofitable enterprises into multi-million successes by structuring their businesses around their life purpose and making a greater difference in the world.
- Website: https://paulwilliamdavis.com/
- Discover Your Life Purpose Course – https://paulwilliamdavis.com/discover-your-life-purpose-course/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pauldavisdublin/
- LinkTree: https://linktr.ee/paulwilliamdavis
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thepaulwilliamdavis/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/davisconsultants
- Podcast: https://www.theexecutivecodepodcast.com
- Mastermind Community: https://www.theexecutivecode.com/
You might also enjoy
Today’s topic is about Creating Coherent Teams with my guest
Today’s guest is Charles Vogl – Author, speaker and advisor
Today we welcome Jennifer K Hill, Evolutionary Leader, CEO, Entrepreneur,
The menopause can be a controversial topic in the workplace,
Dr Soliman: Mindset and the Mind-Body Connection – How this helps decision making, clarity and transforming our lives
Dr Mohamed Soliman – physician (with a special interest in
Marie Hale: Resilience, courage, motivation – how we can use our strengths to move forwards positively
Marie Hale – CEO of @Revenue marketing and sales agency