Having the confidence and thought management focus to transition to where we want to be – and be happy positive and successful…
Rachel Smets is today’s guest talking about how to transition successfully from corporate to something we love – the self confidence, the thought management process and the reality!
We will be discussing:
- Self confidence and stopping comparisons with others.
- Using our thoughts positively to create our reality – using this to grow our confidence and make better choices.
- Using this new confidence and thought management focus for what we love and to help our transition.
- How to be sure that we can achieve an overall better lifestyle (including our wellness and wellbeing) and still achieve the success we are looking for.
More about Rachel:
Clarity coach, 2xTEDx speaker, YouTuber, author and online course creator.
Rachel helps unfulfilled mid-career corporates confidently plan their 9-5 escape and turn their passion into income so they can have more freedom and live life on their terms.
Life is short, start living!
Get in touch with Rachel:
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/RachelSmets
- FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CreateClarity/
- WEBSITE: https://www.rachelsmets.com/
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelsmets/
You might also enjoy
Today’s guest is Paul Davis – Award winning Consultant, Author,
Today’s guest is Charles Vogl – Author, speaker and advisor
Today we welcome Jennifer K Hill, Evolutionary Leader, CEO, Entrepreneur,
The menopause can be a controversial topic in the workplace,
Dr Soliman: Mindset and the Mind-Body Connection – How this helps decision making, clarity and transforming our lives
Dr Mohamed Soliman – physician (with a special interest in
Marie Hale: Resilience, courage, motivation – how we can use our strengths to move forwards positively
Marie Hale – CEO of @Revenue marketing and sales agency
Dawson Church: How Science and Neuroscience Impact Consciousness and Can Improve Our Life and Career
Dawson Church is a science writer, researcher and integrative health