Having the confidence and thought management focus to transition to where we want to be – and be happy positive and successful…
Rachel Smets is today’s guest talking about how to transition successfully from corporate to something we love – the self confidence, the thought management process and the reality!
We will be discussing:
- Self confidence and stopping comparisons with others.
- Using our thoughts positively to create our reality – using this to grow our confidence and make better choices.
- Using this new confidence and thought management focus for what we love and to help our transition.
- How to be sure that we can achieve an overall better lifestyle (including our wellness and wellbeing) and still achieve the success we are looking for.
More about Rachel:
Clarity coach, 2xTEDx speaker, YouTuber, author and online course creator.
Rachel helps unfulfilled mid-career corporates confidently plan their 9-5 escape and turn their passion into income so they can have more freedom and live life on their terms.
Life is short, start living!
Get in touch with Rachel:
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/RachelSmets
- FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CreateClarity/
- WEBSITE: https://www.rachelsmets.com/
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelsmets/
You might also enjoy
Public speaking is something that many of us find nerve-wracking,
Leadership comes in so many forms but being a great
Ageing and the idea of getting older can have a
Mark Bernard – sales trainer, corporate mindset profits coach, speaker
As leaders and business professionals we can often find our
Today we welcome Daniel Gutierrez, mentor, coach, motivational speaker, author
We often like, and do well, in our jobs but