‘Women Framing Their Future’ is about where we are going and how we are getting there…
Ruth Sacks, Principal Consultant of Boardroom Focus and myself, Anna Letitia Cook of WomenUP and Beyond the Bottomline will be discussing a new topic every month drawn from facts, figures, strategies, ideas and ongoing comment from the women out there moving forward, taking decisions, creating opportunities and Framing Their Future!
Episode 2: Reviewing Your Career – Looking to Change Jobs, Roles, even Sectors – or Realigning? Particularly now after all the disruption due to the pandemic many women (and men) are looking for something different…
We will be discussing:
- With this situation how can we review our career from a more powerful base? Should we give our values and interests more weight in these decisions?
- What if we want to change jobs, roles or even sectors? Are we crazy or is this a golden opportunity to do something for ourselves and embrace our vision?
- What should we have on that checklist to set us off in the right direction?
Join us to hear more…
More about Ruth:
Ruth Sacks is Principal Consultant, Boardroom Focus.
Ruth creates and delivers bespoke initiatives for start-ups, scale-ups as well as more established businesses. to encourage leadership effectiveness across the organisation. She works with individuals and teams to strengthen and enhance their skills and competences.
Ruth is currently advising women founders of tech start-ups, encouraging them to stride forward and build their success.
She has recently designed and facilitated on-line workshops on Dealing with Imposter Syndrome, Managing your career from your Back-Bedroom and Working through Organisational Politics.
Ruth has delivered a range of leadership and change projects in the UK, Europe and the USA. Clients have included HSBC, Barclays, Swissport, the NHS, Cadbury Trebor Basset, and The United Nations. She lived and worked in Paris for 14 years and speaks fluent French.
- Website https://www.boardroomfocus.co.uk
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthsacks/
- Twitter @ruth_sacks
- Podcast/video: Meetings: Camera on or off?
You might also enjoy
Public speaking is something that many of us find nerve-wracking,
Leadership comes in so many forms but being a great
Ageing and the idea of getting older can have a
Mark Bernard – sales trainer, corporate mindset profits coach, speaker
As leaders and business professionals we can often find our
Today we welcome Daniel Gutierrez, mentor, coach, motivational speaker, author
We often like, and do well, in our jobs but