Holistic Wellness & Lifestyle
This is your chance to relax, chill out and enjoy following your holistic success journey to better career, mindset, fitness and nutrition
→ The 4Fs for Holistic Wellness and Success
→ The Zen Den
Your 3 minute workplace wellness solution – for individuals and for corporate
The 4Fs for Holistic Wellness and Success
We cover a large range of topics optimise your holistic success journey, starting with the creation of your action plan following completion of your lifestyle and wellness analysis.
Action plan for the monthly program:
- Career: We will start with the SCOPE for Career Fulfilment process to identify your strengths, weaknesses, passions and skills. Amongst other things, this also identifies your own true beliefs and values as well as how to integrate more positive actions into your daily life professionally (and personally) …
- Mindset: We will identify and work on your existing stress points and put in place your positivity focus to manage problem areas, increase positivity, rebalance vision and optimise outcomes as well as rejuvenate peace and happiness.
- Fitness: During the monthly sessions, and using the FITT principle, we will set up the necessary exercise and physical activity levels you will need in order to meet your short, medium and long term goals, monitoring the progress and modifying when necessary according to your evolution.
- Nutrition: We will develop and plan out healthy, energising and tasty nutritional strategies and guidelines that are simple to implement for optimum impact. This will include strategies for specific circumstances and events.
- Lifestyle and Holistic Success: We will also identify your dosha (from Ayurveda) so we know what you need to take into account for better balance in all aspects (career, mindset, fitness and nutrition)
Creation of realistic long, medium and short term goals for your Holistic Success based on the SMARTER model. SMARTER = Specific, measurable, agreed, realistic, timed, enjoyable, rewarding
- Goal Setting – long, medium and short term.
- Detailed discovery, development and implementation of your general goals, aspirations and expectations in the following sectors: Career, Mindset, Fitness, Nutrition, Lifestyle.
In addition, for the Dietary Habits, Exercise and Physical Activity Profile you will also receive
- Detailed, in depth recommendations to improve each of these
- Suggested nutritional changes and why they are appropriate for you including how to best integrate them.
- Suggested and/or additional or substitute exercises to balance and improve your overall health.
- Your potential barriers to change and support tips to overcome these
- Your approx. current energy requirements based on the information you have provided regarding your exercise and lifestyle, weight, gender and age
All of the above with ongoing personalised modifications and updates each month throughout the duration of the program
This monthly online program ‘The 4Fs – Holistic Success for Life and Career’ also includes the following:
- Monthly private coaching/mentoring skype call
- Weekly personalised follow up, feedback and support email
- Regular additional ideas, strategies and support tips
- Special guide related to your evolution and progress during the program (after 3 months on the program)
- Discounted invitation to weekend workshops (after 6 months on the program)
- Special in-depth personalised workbook (after 9 months on the program)
- Discounted invitation to retreats (at year anniversary of starting the program)
Monthly fee…. £88.00
Need to relax? With audio recordings for relaxation, meditation and visualisation and videos of well balanced sequences of yoga asanas to practise you will find what you need to relax, feel positive and energise your outlook.
Add to that holistic wellness webinars and regular quizzes, questionnaires and assessments to update and continuously improve your progress as well as surprise pop-up live yoga classes – a fun and ongoing way to improve you health, fitness, energy and motivation for life 🙂
Have a look and see some examples on The Zen Den page.
A motivating monthly program with new each month:
- 4 yoga video class recordings to exercise along to
- 2 breathing exercises and meditations to relax to
- A monthly holistic wellness webinar
- A quiz / questionnaire / assessment to increase your knowledge and motivation
- AND… fun extras: ranging from tips, meet-ups, events and even spontaneous pop-up live yoga classes to join!
What more could you want to inspire you? All for just £45 per month. Join us now…
What people say...
- …If you have any questions about anything,
- …To find out dates of the weekend workshops or wellness retreats,
- …To register or go on the waiting list,
Please call or email me. I’m always happy to chat 🙂